Number Directory’s Private Policy
Greetings from Number Directory, wherein “we,” “us,” or “our” will be used from now on. At Number Directory, we’re dedicated to maintaining the security of your personal data and preserving your privacy. This privacy statement is intended to provide you with information about how we gather, utilize, and protect your personal data when you visit https://number-directory.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”). We want to reassure you that we cherish your trust and that your privacy is our top priority
You accept the policies and guidelines set forth in this privacy statement by visiting or using our website. Please do not use our website if these terms are unacceptable to you.
1. The Data We Gather
Number Directory may ask you for non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) as well as personally identifiable information (PII). Among the categories of data we gather are:
a. Private Details:
• Name: If you willingly provide us your name, we may be able to obtain it.
• Email Address: In the event that you want to contact us or sign up for our newsletters, we may obtain your email address.
• Phone Number: When you send us inquiries or help requests, we might get your phone number.
b. Non-Personal Details:
• Cookies and Usage Data: Similar to many other websites, ours gathers usage data, device information, and preference data using cookies and other tracking technologies. By doing this, we can better serve you and personalise our content.
2. How We Utilise Your Data
The information we gather is put to use for a number of things, such as:
• Helping You: We utilise your information to help you with technical problems pertaining to different websites and applications by offering you advice and support.
• Communication: We may contact you by phone or email to answer your questions and provide you with information about our services.
• Enhancing Our Offerings: Your input and usage statistics enable us to make improvements to our website, content, and services that will benefit both the community and you.
• Legal Compliance: We may use your information in order to fulfil legal requirements or reply to valid requests.
3. Technologies for Tracking and Cookies
4. Services and Links from Third Parties
Fifth, Data Safety
We use appropriate procedures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of your information because we take data security seriously. We cannot, however, guarantee total security because there is no totally safe way to transmit data over the internet or store electronic data.
6. Your Selections
With regard to your personal information, you have the following choices and rights:
• Access: You have the right to see what personal data we have on file about you.
• Correction: Contacting us will allow you to update or correct your personal data.
• Opt-Out: You may choose not to receive our promotional emails by following the directions included in each email.
7. Privacy Concerns for Kids
Children under the age of 13 should not use our website. We do not knowingly gather, retain, or use personal data from minors. Should you think that we have unintentionally gathered such data, kindly get in touch with us, and we’ll take the necessary steps to remove it.
8. Modifications to This Announcement
For operational, legal, or regulatory purposes, as well as to reflect changes in our practises, we may update this privacy statement. Any updates will be reflected with a new “Last Updated” date on this page. We advise you to often review our privacy statement.
9. Contact with Us
Please contact us with any inquiries, worries, or requests you may have about this privacy statement or how we manage your personal data.
We appreciate your faith in Number Directory with regards to your privacy. We are committed to giving you a secure and beneficial internet experience.